Maintaining the privacy of your information is of paramount importance to us. If at any time you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com
The MyTradesmen App Services include any code, calculations, text, graphics, data, documentation and any other components, or information related to the applications and services; as well as any updates, modifications or enhancements to these.
‘Individual’ – means a user of the MyTradesmen App.
‘Personal Information’ - means information about you where your identity is apparent or can be reasonably ascertained when alone or when in combination with other information. Personal information includes information that can be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
From time to time changes may be made to this Policy and they will be posted on the Google Play Store website or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest update.
It is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically. You will be deemed to have agreed to any such modifications or amendments by your continued use of the Services.
While MyTradesmen App strives to protect your Personal Information, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be absolutely secure and MyTradesmen App cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to the app.
TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
We collect information that you voluntarily give to the Services when you:
- Register to use the MyTradesmen App Services. We may collect information such as your name, title, contact details.
- Use the MyTradesmen App Services. We collect information you post through Services.
- Use Customer Support. We may collect Personal Information through your communications with the Support team.
We also automatically receive and store other information whenever you interact with the Services including:
- Information recorded in log files.
- Usage data collected to improve the quality of the Services.
By using the Services, you are authorising us to gather, analyse and retain data related to provision of the Services.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We treat the information we collect from you as confidential.
We use your Personal Information to:
- Operate and fulfil the Services.
- Personalise the Services we provide to you.
- Analyse, measure and improve Services.
- Communicate with you, such as when providing technical support or marketing information about the Services.
MyTradesmen App will only share your Personal Information with third parties if:
- MyTradesmen App has your consent.
- MyTradesmen App determines that it is required or authorised to by law e.g. in response to a court order, or to assist the lawful investigation of a law enforcement authority.
- MyTradesmen App finds that you are in breach of the terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines.
- In MyTradesmen App's opinion, it is necessary to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offences and attacks on the technical integrity of the Services.
- In MyTradesmen App’s opinion, it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of MyTradesmen App or its employees or other users of the Services, or any member of the public.
- In the event MyTradesmen App transfer ownership its assets, users’ Personal Information may be included as part of the assets transferred.
We may use, share or sell information collected from you that does not identify you, such as anonymised or aggregated data and statistics. We may use such non-identified data for any purpose we deem appropriate, including marketing and research.
CONTROL OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We value the accuracy of the information you provide. You can confirm, change, delete or update Personal Information you have provided to us by updating them through the MyTradesmen App Services. If the functionality offered is insufficient, contact us.
COMMUNICATIONS AND OPT-OUT OPTIONS
By using the MyTradesmen App Services you consent to receive periodic communications regarding the MyTradesmen App Services. These communications can relate to new offers and services, promotions, how to use the Services, and other related matters.
You can unsubscribe by using the instructions within each email, or by contacting us (with the exception of emails that are necessary to provide the Services to you).
MyTradesmen App will not share or sell any mailing lists or other information about you to another company or service for promotional purposes.
We use a range of technologies and procedures to protect your information. For example, we store Personal Information in a secure, limited access facility and we use industry-standard firewalls and security software designed to protect its security and integrity.